vineri, 27 septembrie 2013

Words

I like a lot
To play.
I like to play with you,
I like to play with words.
I like the games,
And I know you know it.
Don't identify me
With the character,
We are different persons.
I have the words,
You have the thoughts.
Do not interprete,
Maybe this is not what you think
It is.
Do you believe the writer
Is one and the same person
With the character he writes about?
I wouldn't be so sure.
I like a lot the games.
Any games,
Of any type.
So don't believe if I write a thing,
And I do another.
It's not like my journal,
This is nothing at all.
Inspiration comes along,
But how can you understand,
If you do not do this?
The things here
Are not the same as they look like.
Play it on reverse,
And you will find the truth.
Remember the facts,
But not the words.
I can lie,
And I can say the truth,
And when I say the truth,
It means that
I've said the truth.
You're not my only inspiration,
Everything inspires me,
And I like to create a different world,
With things I only imagine.
This makes me bad?
No.
This is my passion.
And if you think you might find
Things written for you,
Yes,
You're right.
But only because
You were my inspiration
At a moment time.
But the story always
Becomes more elaborate,
As I add unreal things in it,
And serve you at the end,
With the conception that
Everything is real.
It is not.
Don't rely on words...
On the words written here...
The only truth is beyond this place,
At home, at work, at any other place than here...
You said once not to stick
To the words I read.
The same I am asking you now...
I said I like games
So much,
And I like to play with words,
So yeah, why believe me?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu