marți, 18 martie 2014

Effort

I used to have a "word".
"If you don't like the answer,
Ask a  different question".
So did I.
It was my time to reveal it.
Or your time to say it.
No, it was my time to accept it,
Even though it was as clear
As water.
I knew the truth,
But didn't want to admit it.
I was hoping, you know?
Wonder what?
Guess!
You know it,
But you're not quite sure.
You will be surprised if I reveal it.
You know,
I'm always with the truth,
Huh?
Spreading it everywhere,
Say it out loud,
Being harmless,
Doing miserable life to others,
'Cause they can't accept it
As an answer to their question.
The truth it's on my mind,
I rely on truth,
And I end up lying.
Awkward?
Maybe.
Funny?
Sometimes.
Still,
I knew the answer.
You said I wasn't prepared.
But I truly was.
See this?
I always do it this way,
And think it's the right way to be.
And you did this,
And you got me speechless.
I knew the truth from the very beginning,
But let's say my mind refused it.
So, she continuously started to do this,
To think of you,
'Cause she wanted to play.
You played this game with me,
And when it all ended,
My mind said "No!
No more games? Why?"
Yeah, why?
See?
She asked the question here,
Even though we both know
The answer.
Hard to accept it, no?
So, here I am,
Doing stupid things,
Freakin' you out,
Overreacting,
'Cause I can't control her.
I want this to end.
But guess I'm not making any progress
On how to do it.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu