duminică, 30 martie 2014

Decision

Sometimes I lose faith.
I lose my courage,
Even though I've written on my finger
The "dare" word.
Wish to dare,
But something is keeping me away.
"What?" is my question as well.
Want so much,
But then take a step backwards.
It's like there's a limit,
And suddenly,
I can't cross it.
Or even worse,
Don't know if I really wanna cross it.
Will there be regrets?
Which one of them
Will be bigger?
The crossed line,
Or the acceptance that I realize
Where my place should be?
I'm on a crossroads,
Taking which direction?
What should be the next step,
And where?
Should I go further,
Or should I stop?
Why does my courage missing?
There are so many answers,
And yet,
None of them accepted.
'Cause my mind wants something
That my heart doesn't.
Or the other way round.
And because I can't decide at all,
Whether to try it or not,
I'm just thinking,
As a possible answer
That I'm always in the right place
At the right time.
Tell me there will be no regrets,
No matter what my next step will be.
Tell me I'm not doing something wrong,
If I give up or going on.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu