vineri, 20 decembrie 2013

Unveil

I know she was there,
Even though I didn't want to see her.
She was staring at me,
And every morning she... "greeted me".
She was sitting there,
On the stairs,
And asked me the same everyday question:
"Do you remember?"
She was doing it for the last months,
And I couldn't make her leave.
She said it wasn't that time.
So she stood there,
And everytime I came in,
She was there.
Waiting.
Waiting to eat me,
To swallow me,
To make me lose my consciousness.
And every morning
I looked her in the eyes,
Trying to ask her
Why is she doing this.
I can't find my words.
I am speechless.
She's too powerful,
I am too weak.
She dominates me,
And yet,
I can't do nothing.
Nothing at all.
Sometimes she waits for me to leave.
Minutes.
Hours.
Days.
Sometimes I see her multiple times a day.
And when I leave,
She's there.
I don't get why she has claws.
She wants me.
That's for sure.
I cannot have any discussion with her,
She always asks me the same question.
I tried to scary her,
But she won't go away.
Sometimes I see her in my mind,
And she is so real,
That makes me think the reality is the dream.
I don't know what she wants,
And yet, she wants me.
I don't kdnow why she's there,
On the cold stairs,
And how she can handle it.
Yeah, maybe there is no cold place.
Because it wasn't that day.
I know she wants me,
But I don't want her.
She's hurting me,
Not that I care,
I cannot be hurt.
But she does this,
And I am thinking
For how long.
I hope she gives up,
'Cause my mind tries to connect with someone.
And this is what I call fear.
I want her to leave,
But in the end,
I'm the one who's leaving.
I hope she does not follow me,
Yet I think she already does this.
I see her everywhere...
She's always white dressed.
But I like black.
Red and black.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu