duminică, 29 decembrie 2013

She is

I was right,
You were searching for me,
In every girl that you met.
You were so afraid to dare,
So you preferred to leave it
Like the way it was.
In reality.
You preferred to stay there,
To watch it,
To hope for it,
But you missed the courage to dare.
Yeah, I know,
That was not your word,
But mine.
You wanted me so bad,
That you said you will find
A better me.
A better girl,
With a curly hair,
More than mine.
A not-so-thin girl,
Because she would have been reminded you
Of me.
And you started to search for happiness,
Even though your all thoughts
Were addressed to me.
But she was not me,
So you started doing other things I do,
In order to keep this fire burning.
You listened to all my advices,
And started to apply them.
And you told me
I was right.
In this thing.
I know I was right
In other things as well.
You stayed with her,
Began to love her,
Hoping that some day
She will turning being me.
I'm irreplaceable,
So stop the "chasing".
I'm here,
But you won't admit anything.
You're not even reading me,
And yet,
The best thing you could have done
Would have been that one: to dare.
To dare,
To say it out loud,
And to go for it.
I was wrong myself,
But I dared more than you.
You wanted me,
That's why you keep searching for me
In her.
That's why you still do lots of things
That reminds you of me.
You even got your curly-hair girl!
It was a time
When I wished you all the best things.
I was pleased with the thought.
I knew this was the path you chose.
And I was not fitted in it.
But sorry that now
I just can't stand it.
Not anymore.
I know you want me,
As much as I want you.
You do have a new better life,
Away from me,
And I am looking for a new better life, too.
So sorry for this:
I won't let you go.
I won't let you away.
Not until you recognize everything.
I'm sick and tired to keep hiding it.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu