marți, 8 aprilie 2014

Happiness is not for everyone

I have a script.
Choose who you wanna play.
You can be anything you want.
You can be tall,
You can be awesome,
You can have the most beautiful
Smile
On the world.
You can be whatever you want,
Just choose the character
And you're in.
Listen to yourself,
Who do you really are?
What do you love the most?
What are your principles,
And what about your integrity?
Tell me more about it.
I have the script,
But you have the character.
You can add some things up,
And I can cut some things down.
What do you choose?
Let me tell you about the script.
It's all about choices.
Good or bad,
Meaningful or less,
The script seems more like you.
So,
What do you choose?
Seeing the signs,
Do you ignore them,
Hoping that someday will disappear?
Do you do something?
It's in you,
But it's hard to find
A real answer.
Do you need help,
Or think you can handle
On your own?
What should it be?
Heart,
Soul,
Mind?
Funny how all the three of them
Want different things.
Are you surprised
If I tell you about how my character
From the script
Looks a lot like you?
You've seen the signs,
And you empower your character
To do something.
Which way to choose?
The hard one?
The easy one?
Or in between?
What does your character stands for?
Love, happiness, blindness?
Love, routine, comfort?
Love, happiness, routine?
Mind, love, fake?
Nothing at all?
Difficult choices.
Does all of them have love?
Syllogism.
Know how to solve it?
I do know.
In the script.
Choose the character,
'Cause the script is ready
To be set up.
Who do you love?
Who do you listen?
Your body,
Your mind,
Your soul,
Your heart?
Guess what character I'm in my script.
Appearances may lie.
Usually.
Sometimes.
What do you choose?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu