luni, 21 aprilie 2014

Wish

Let's talk about losing and gaining.
Losing one thing
And gaining another.
It's that how it works?
Is it necessary to always be this way?
It really has to be an exchange
For everything?
Losing on one side,
And what to see,
You do gain on another side.
Really?
What if I don't want to lose anything?
What if I wanna gain always?
Is that even possible?
Guess I don't want to make the loss list anymore.
Think I've been fighting too much for this,
And still,
Don't want it let it go.
And wonder...
Yeah,
I'm prepared,
I am prepared to give something in exchange,
If that's how it works.
I am prepared to give everything
In exchange with that.
I want a new life
And I can give in exchange
The old one.
I've never been so prepared as now.
I know,
True wishes really get accomplished.
Is it so?
Who does decide,
If I'm not me?
I feel I'm losing hope.
I feel I'm in a continuous loss,
Ever since that train passed me by,
Because it was waiting for me
In the station of my empty soul.
And yet,
Feel like I'm gaining and gaining,
But what is loss and what is gain?
Isn't life all about this?
I wish I never give up,
And I wish I always take the best decisions.
I am prepared for the exchange,
Are you?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu