duminică, 19 aprilie 2015

Perfect

Fine lines.
Nice curves.
Black and white.
Smooth shapes.
Beard and... long hair
On the back of your hand.
Impecable.
Green eyes.
Thin fingers.
Small and tall.
Opposite.
Freedom.
Courage.
Lies.
Suit and tie.
Strong hands.
Small body.
Nice how you look with that men's shirt on,
Girl!
Curly hair,
Fitted body,
Gym for both.
Smile,
Imperfection.
Let me sit on the couch,
While I'm admiring the bed.
Let me look at the window,
While you admire my back.
Ears.
Breathe.
Looks,
Sweat.
For the both of us.
New.
Chapter.
Old.
Chapter.
Perfume
And cinammon.
The XX on background.
Lie down,
Let me hear your story.
Much to cover.
Secrets.
Power.
Remeber.
You and I.
But not "us".
I and you,
But not "we".
Games
And desire.
Forbidden.
...
Perfect.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu