vineri, 12 septembrie 2014

Bad vs normal

Everyone says I'm not good
At decisions.
Is there anyone good as making them?
Maybe they are right.
My decisions are bad.
Bad for them,
Not for me.
Yeah,
I don't practice the balance thing.
Act and don't react.
This is the way I'm thinking right now.
I bet you were about to miss
The whole adventure,
If it wouldn't have been
My bad decision.
Too bad for you
'Cause you have limits.
I pass them,
What good to have them there?
There is nothing to lose.
Not now,
Not ever.
I'm not scared,
Can you see how relaxed I am?
Like the whole life thing
Is not to make any decision.
This is me.
I make mistakes?
Of course,
I'm human.
But guess what!
I don't call them this way,
Because every mistake is actually a lesson.
My life's lessons.
And every decision takes me
In the "learning mood".
So how can you tell me
That my decisions are bad,
If I am learning all the time
Something new?
There are lots of feelings to be discovered,
Why should I stop to only a few?
This is me.
And my decisions are never bad.
Whether you do understand,
Or not.
Neither are yours.
Learn,
And be you.
This is all that matters.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu