sâmbătă, 31 ianuarie 2015

Baby b

I know you will leave a mark,
Everyone does.
But you're still not knowing it.
I was trying to reach you,
But maybe it's not the time.
I must take care of myself.
You must do the same for you.
I know you know jokes.
And you know I like them.
I've seen your look,
Terrible look.
You've seen mine,
Hiding...
You call me lady,
Which I am not.
Not in that way.
I'm just an ordinary girl,
But you are nice being respectful.
I will not see your look again,
The decision was taken.
You won't see my smile again,
The end has happened.
You left that mark on me,
Making me wonder,
Wanting to discover more,
And more...
I know you will miss me,
And I know you'll have the courage
After,
When I'm gone.
Will you have the courage to search for me?
No,
I know you wouldn't do it.
You think this is funny,
It happens all the time.
You are used to it,
And no one does nothing.
None of them,
None of us.
I had some conversations with you
Last night.
You will never remember this.
Where are you?
You were a piece
In the whole puzzle.
I was struggling,
I want to give up.
You had your chance,
I showed you some signs.
Now it's not worth it
Anymore.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu