marți, 20 ianuarie 2015

Seeking

I am above the clouds
And I am under.
I am above the earth
And I am under.
I am in the east
And in the west
In the same time.
I am in north
And in south
In the same moment.
I'm seeking the happiness,
And happiness is seeking me.
I am easy as the wind
And I can fly all over.
I forget to close my eyes,
In order to do this.
I forget to let it go,
And I create limits for my mind.
I'm not afraid,
I just don't see the beauty anymore.
I want to dream,
But I don't remember it how.
Or it's just
That I don't care it anymore.
I know I am all over the places
And everything seen
Lies inside of me.
You, him, they are all inside of me,
I touched them with a thought,
A look
A word,
And they became part of me.
They are waves of immaterial stuff,
And they are passing through me
Like I'm passing through everything.
The whole universe is mine,
As well as them.
I am in every thing I see,
I just forget.
Like there is some point I wanna run to,
And the point gets far far away.
I'm gonna end in nowhere,
If i am not already.
Want to seek the happiness inside of me,
I know outside there isn't.
I don't have courage,
And passion,
And nothing more.
I left them in nowhere.
Wanna wake up
Before it's too late.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu