marți, 1 ianuarie 2013

It's about me

People expect me to get changed.
But this won't happen.
I am too mean.
Do I look like?
I am a dreamer.
They don't know me well, it means.
I used to be that way.
Now I'n not.
I expect too much from others.
Am I?
I am mean.
I know it. Again.
I always like the things to be
As I want them to be.
I guess everyone does that!
No?
I do not listen.
I pretend and I demand.
Does not everybody thinks this way?
I want everything for me.
Oh, yes, I forgot :
I am madly selfish!
But I am not!
Yes, I want a few things just for me,
But when I really love,
I stop being so.
I do not forget.
Things.
Numbers, especially.
People.
I am crazy.
Am I?
I am selfish, selfish, selfish!
I do not have a heart.
I like to argue all the time.
I'm not so smart.
I want it all.
I want it just for me.
I do not care about other's feelings.
I get upset very often.
I am wicked.
I am mean.
I am very mean!
I do not like people.
I am naïve.
I lie.
I omit things.
I am nice and kind,
But only at the surface.
I am...
It's all about me.
This is who I am.
Considering all but me.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu