luni, 6 mai 2013

Life is

Sometimes I believe I'm gonna die young.
My life has been saved twice,
In the same day.
How lucky I am
And how grateful I feel!
Who knows who is gonna be
Next time,
To save me.
No guarantee,
Nothing at all.
I can't imagine my future.
Is that a bad thing?
I can do anything,
But place me in the future.
I feel they are two different things,
And our roads will never intersect.
Is it because of what I said,
And despite that,
I've been saved.
Twice.
My life really worths (for someone),
But I still can't imagine my future.
Maybe this was a lesson.
Or maybe it really was.
Get rid of maybe.
It really was, I'm sure.
You don't appreciate,
It means you don't deserve.
But I do want to live!
What is it happening?
Is this an alarm signal?
Being saved twice in the same day,
From... death?
(what an ugly word!)
I should think of all.
But the alarm is set, I guess.
Is it gonna be someone else
To save me next time?
I try to convince me,
But I feel I do not fit in
The future.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu